Self delusion is my optimism

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Superbly long day today,and they say tpjc's a slack school.Got off around 6,exhuasted and all yet
again.I freaking hate geography and i'm seriously all for dropping it or just giving it up if possible.
Marching practice again today,but it's the last already!=) Timo's teammates were there again
today and and didn't make them laugh for the second time!

First time in uniform today and i feel weird,wonder if i look peculiar or funny in it.It felt weird with
my guy friends fussing over my uniform,helping me wear it properly and all.Lil weird,kinda like its
your wedding day or something.=x

And yet again friday is here!Weekends are so precious now,the only time when i can carry a little
hope and look forward to something though it's often disappointment that's served to me.

To you i'm always asking for too much,when it's a basic and simple thing of just spending time together and doing things together like what any other would do.Yet to you that's so hard,and it's "draining" you of your life.We hardly even get to,and best of all we hardly even get to talk properly,but it doesn't seem to bother you one bit.

And while i had rock climbing,you could have bothered to come support me or be there,yet you were elsewhere with some guy shopping.I'm so sick of guys now,WHEN WILL YOU EVER GET IT?Or will you never?All this while i'm practically struggling to cope with that,and that shit had to happen.And after that i'm supposed to cope with it yet again?Put yourself in my shoes for once,and just see in my perspective for once too.It's a dead sensitive thing and you're not making things easier for me all this while.

Looking at your blog just somehow gets to me,never short of guys for sure,any person who isn't blind can see.You're stressed,you're drained,so am i.And i'm getting sick of your "guys",call me possesive i don't think i'd care,under this circumstance i don't think any guy would feel right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home